Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bata, bata...pano ka ginawa?

"Many parents now have kids... but only few kids have parents."

- Rev.Clem Guillermo


"Bata, bata...pano ka ginawa? " - the title is from Lualhati Bautista's award-winning novel -(turned into a movie which was starred by Mayor Vilma Santos).


Ito si Binhi, my cute, lil' bundle of joy with her friend-classmate Vince.

So, how do you make "babies" ?

..................just change "y" to "i" then add "es" (corny) .






'Yan si Dorothy, my niece, 6-day old baby ...



Si Ace, my nephew, 1-yr old boy ...





Binhi, my 4-yr old bunso ...

tawag ba naman sa akin nyan e Mommy Unggoy! kasi baby unggoy daw s'ya, mahilig yan sa animals, pati askal at pusakal niyayakap, minsang nga nagwala yan nung namatay si angel d'fish n'ya.




He's one of Zurbito kids, i forgot the name. I took this shot during the Active Cavite Prayerwalk. I just like his face, the innocence.
Typical CaviteƱo kids, photo taken at the foot of Mt Talamitam.
Blessed are the kids, for theirs is the kingdom of God.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home